Friday, October 20, 2006

Billy RAF (RAF for Rafailidis, not for Royal Air Force)

Hi, my name is Billy and I am 18 years old. I am from Thessaloniki and I have all the advantages and disadvantages of being an only child. I study medicine as I have the dream of becoming a doctor and helping people. This year will be the second of my studies. In my free time, I like very much going out with my friends, surfing on the internet and playing football (something for which I had a fracture in my arm). Apart from all that, I love music and it’s true that I like all kinds of music (greek and foreign). Furthermore, I usually borrow DVDs and see films from our video club. Of course, I don’t have so far a driving license, but I follow (or I used to before my arm was fractured, and I ‘ll continue after It’s healed) some lessons of driving. Generally, I want to be optimist and have a positive thinking in my life. These are some things I would like to say about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home