Friday, October 20, 2006

Ten things I ‘ve done that most other people haven’t

1 I have seen a cadaver in school during a lesson of anatomy.
2 I once saw the interior of my aunt’s eye with an opthalmoscope.
3 I took a price in an computer painting contest when I was 12 years old.
4 I attended the Easter ceremony at the patriarchate of Constantinopole.
5 I obtained the DALF certificate in French when I was 16 years old.
6 I have collected all issues of Asterix and I also have one in ancient greek, one in French and one in English.
7 I stayed at the hotel of Chelsea In Stamford Bridge for 7 days when I traveled with my family to London this summer. We could see the field from our room’s window!
8 I dared to purchase a sweat shirt of France national football team from England.
9 I bought a pullover of a brand which was created originally in a Spanish jail by a Colombian drug dealer.
10 So far, I have broken a test-tube and I destroyed a resistor in our school’s facilities.

billy RAF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home