Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ten things I've done that most other people haven't

1. In a children's summer camp, the team which I joined won the first prize in a dance competition (by the song “Because the Night”).
2. When I was 10 years old, I had some drawing lessons for two years. During an exhibition, a man showed great interest in buying one of my works.
3. When I was 12 years old, I won the first prize in a competition about short imaginary stories, which was held by a magazine for children and a famous Greek writer.
4. I got the first place in the Entry Exams for the Music Department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
5. I have sung in an opera as a chorus member.
6. I have sung as a choir member in the Ancient Theatre of Ephesus, in a memorable performance which included both Greek and Turkish musicians.
7. I have visited the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg.
8. I got lost in Vienna’s underground for 5 hours without knowing German or Austrian, and without a mobile phone.
9. I shared a common room (kitchen) with three girls from Thailand during my visit in Vienna.
10. From this year onwards, I attend classical music composition lessons with a famous Greek composer and conductor, Alkis Baltas.

Eleni P.

1 Comments:

Blogger proficiency 2c 2006 said...

this is a child prodigy!
chris

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home