Sunday, November 05, 2006

A typical day of my life

I usually wake up at 8:00 in the morning and I am at school by 9:00. The lessons start at 9:00 and depending on the day, they last until 2:00 or 4:00. Then, I return back to my home to have lunch and take my siesta. After that, I normally choose to study a little bit. Then, at 5:00, I go again to the university in order to attend the anatomy lesson. At 6:00, the lesson finishes and I am back home, where I can ‘rest’ or more likely study (again) my lessons or English. The day can end in two different ways. Firstly, I might have an English lesson from 8:15 to 9:45, when I return back home and fall asleep. On the other hand, I can have some free time and go out with my friends. This is what I usually do on weekdays.
Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home